Black Gold | Lane Conditioner (5 Gallons)
- Viscosity : 51.6 @ 21.1C with a High Shear Stability that Resists Breakdown and Helps Prevent Lane Wear
- Slickness : Medium-Low
- Lubricity : Medium-Low
- Eliminates the Problems Associated with Carry Down, thus Lessening Ball Calls, Out-Of-Ranges & Results in Lower Labor Costs
- No loss of Back End Reaction
- Average League Increase in Pin Average … 8 to 15 Pins
- Performs Equally as Well on Wood, Synthetic and Guardian Lane Surfaces
- Designed for Medium-Low Friction Surfaces
- Works with all Types of Lane Machines
- 100 % Solids, 100% Silicone Free and No Slip Agents
- Consistent Ball Reaction
- No Setting or Separation
- Less Toxic and Less Aromatic
- Low Heavy Metal Content
- Low Moisture Transmission Rate
- Advanced Self Leveling Formulation
- Low Temperature Fluidity
- Resists Migration and Smearing
- USBC Approved
For Customers Outside the Lower 48 States Please Contact Us Here For Ordering Information
Black Gold : Lane Protectant and Conditioner
The Gold Standard of Lane Conditioning
Black Gold Synthetic Blend Lane Conditioner is the most predictable, consistent and readable lane conditioner on the market. It is a uniquely formulated, hydrocarbon blend that is revolutionizing lane conditioning and bowler performance.
Reducing carry-down and breakdown assures a strong back end reaction and allows for longer lane patterns. This translates into higher scores and greater surface protection from today’s aggressive bowling ball cover stocks. Once your customers get accustomed to bowling on carry-down free lanes, your customers will never want to bowl on anything else.
Black Gold allows you to put out more units of conditioner, making the head area more durable and keeps bowlers in play longer.
Using Black Gold, Kim Bowl in Kimball, NE had the USBC Men’s High Average of 253 in 2018-2019 and the USBC Woman’s Record High Average of 245.7 in 2015-2016!
Some Of The Other Bowling Centers Using Our Lane Care Products:
Liberty Lanes – Gastonia, NC
Pro Bowl West – Fort Wayne, IN
AL-MAR Lanes – Bowling Green, OH
Oak Orchard Lanes – Albion, NY
We have customers from California to Japan!